Web/App Developers from Poland, Europe
PolishDevs is a studio of multidisciplinary designers and engineers that conceive, design, and fabricate high-tech contemporary art creations and apps.
Our goal is to create developments that appeal to the widest of audiences and attempt to extend that experience via the web to people around the world.
Key successful features your shopify store should have:
1. Live messenger - a must have feature which seamlessly integrates Facebook Messenger into their store to provide shoppers with an on-demand shopping experience.
2. Cart abandonment reminder - an order recovery system that tracks and retarget each abandoned cart users. With the time triggered recovery campaigns it sends emails and web push notifications to recover carts and re-direct users to pick-up from where they have left off.
3. Minimal theme design - this is what does the trick. A minimal, wide-layout responsive theme that looks great on any device. Having minimal web design your shop is optimized for the mobile experience and fast loading, too, for an unforgettable shopping spree.
4. Eye-catching visuals - whether you would like to sell fashion, accessories, shoes, bags, watches, furniture, handcrafted goods, just about anything, put an extra shine on your products with a website that is trendy and appealing to the eye.
5. Mobile first shopping experience - currently more and more people are using mobile devices to do things like browse the internet, check out social media, and yes, shop latest research says. There is no doubt - mobile browsing and mobile experience should be your primary target.
6. Product videos that sell - use video on your Shopify store to provide detailed and visual product information to visitors that helps to increase time on page and eventually sales. Facts are:
83% of businesses believe that video gives them a good ROI
The average conversion rate for websites using video is 4.8%, compared to 2.9% for those that don’t use video
7. Product referral machine - take advantage of gold referral scheme. Approx 83% percent of online users in 60 different countries say they trust the recommendations of friends and family - which makes sense because you trust your friends.
8. Google products feed - using Google tools you will be able pulling the product data from your Shopify product catalog and connecting it to shopping channels.
9. Google search console integration - a successful integration with your Shopify store will boost your search engine position. Using this tool you can monitor your webpage issues, loading speed, mobile checks and even manage your rich content product visibility in Google.
If you would like to go with these features here's list of them:
We are almost there! At this stage need some information about your project in order to review amount of work to be carried on. Try to briefly describe your project idea.
Not ready for estimate?
Don't worry - big things need time. You may come back again and fill out this form anytime again.